Riddle (sort of)

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

Postby Chessmaster » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:26 pm

udosuk wrote:Are you 2.7182818284590452353602874713527...?


what do you mean.
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005

Postby udosuk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:36 pm

This is my riddle! Try to solve "what I mean"...:D
udosuk
 
Posts: 2698
Joined: 17 July 2005

Postby Chessmaster » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:39 pm

it is "e" i think the natural log. it has to do somthing with math i think. it is similar to the greek letter pi. which is 3.14159...
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005

Postby udosuk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:51 pm

Okay you solved my riddle... Did I solve yours?
udosuk
 
Posts: 2698
Joined: 17 July 2005

Postby Chessmaster » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:53 pm

i think you did what did you say the answer was again.
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005

Postby udosuk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:31 pm

The Pope has it but he does not use it.
Your father has it but your mother uses it.
Nuns do not need it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one.
The one of Michael J. Fox is quite short.
What is it?

Luna, if you're thinking about censoring this one, then you probably haven't figured out the correct answer. But go ahead if you feel not right...

(Chessmaster, I think I probably have answered your riddle right... the answer is a single letter which I transformed to a number...)
udosuk
 
Posts: 2698
Joined: 17 July 2005

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:29 pm

udosuk wrote:Luna, if you're thinking about censoring this one, then you probably haven't figured out the correct answer. But go ahead if you feel not right...

Actually, I wasn't thinking about censoring it, I was thinking about solving it. Can't wait to see the correct answer:D

Luna
lunababy_moonchild
 
Posts: 659
Joined: 23 March 2005

Postby Chessmaster » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:32 pm

udosuk wrote:The Pope has it but he does not use it.
Your father has it but your mother uses it.
Nuns do not need it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one.
The one of Michael J. Fox is quite short.
What is it?

Luna, if you're thinking about censoring this one, then you probably haven't figured out the correct answer. But go ahead if you feel not right...

(Chessmaster, I think I probably have answered your riddle right... the answer is a single letter which I transformed to a number...)


oh duh sorry did not notice that but yes that is the right answer.
i am stumped on this one.
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005

Postby Ruud » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:14 pm

A last name.:)
Ruud
 
Posts: 664
Joined: 28 October 2005

Postby Chessmaster » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:20 pm

udosuk wrote:The Pope has it but he does not use it.
Your father has it but your mother uses it.
Nuns do not need it.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one.
The one of Michael J. Fox is quite short.
What is it?

Luna, if you're thinking about censoring this one, then you probably haven't figured out the correct answer. But go ahead if you feel not right...

(Chessmaster, I think I probably have answered your riddle right... the answer is a single letter which I transformed to a number...)
Ruud wrote: A last name.:)



yeah that must be right i did not think of that. good job Rudd.
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005

Postby Chessmaster » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:26 pm

pick a number between 1-10

times that number by 9


add the digits in the number up for example if your number is 23 you do 2+3=5

take four away from the number you now have.


think of the letter that goes with the number you have a=1 b=2 c=3 etc..

think of a country that starts with that letter.

think of an animal that starts with the last letter of the country you thought of.

Now think about your country and animal.





















Keep thinking




































































iS it Kangaroo Denmark?
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005

Postby Ruud » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:11 am

Chessmaster wrote:take four away from the number you now have.

Should have been 5.

I'm now thinking of a "dog" in "England" (eating a "grape":D ).

But I've never made it into the 98% category.

Ruud.
Ruud
 
Posts: 664
Joined: 28 October 2005

Postby Chessmaster » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:32 am

Ruud wrote:
Chessmaster wrote:take four away from the number you now have.

Should have been 5.

I'm now thinking of a "dog" in "England" (eating a "grape":D ).

But I've never made it into the 98% category.

Ruud.


oops sorry about that.
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005

Postby udosuk » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:52 am

Ruud wrote:I'm now thinking of a "dog" in "England" (eating a "grape":D ).


I was actually thinking about an Egyptian tiger...:!:
udosuk
 
Posts: 2698
Joined: 17 July 2005

Postby Chessmaster » Mon May 01, 2006 8:39 pm

there are two cities at the fork in the road. at one all the people tell the truth and at the other all the people lie. you see a man at the fork in the road. you only have time to ask him on question? if you want to go to the truth village what should you ask?
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee bar

cron