Hidato

For fans of Killer Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku and other variants

Re: Hidato

Postby dyitto » Sat May 22, 2010 10:00 am

My hidato solver and generator is available for download here.
(Regards, evert)
Last edited by dyitto on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
evert on the crashed forum
dyitto

Postby Para » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Here are my handmade hidato puzzles again.

The first one is a really hard one I made. It's harder than any computermade hidato I have come across so far. Tough nut to crack, but you can still logically get through it. If you really want one that is even harder, you can remove the 64 as it is not needed for uniqueness.

The second one was an attempt to make a minimal hidato for a 9 by 9 grid. I managed to make one with only 10 clues. I have no way to verify this is minimal, but I have never seen one that comes even close to this amount.

Enjoy

Bram
Para

Postby TANARENEALEBER » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 am

Para wrote:Here are my handmade hidato puzzles again.

The first one is a really hard one I made. It's harder than any computermade hidato I have come across so far. Tough nut to crack, but you can still logically get through it. If you really want one that is even harder, you can remove the 64 as it is not needed for uniqueness.

The second one was an attempt to make a minimal hidato for a 9 by 9 grid. I managed to make one with only 10 clues. I have no way to verify this is minimal, but I have never seen one that comes even close to this amount.

Enjoy

Bram

I NEED HELP I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND GET THE PUZZLE DONE FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS OFF AN ON PLEASE HELP ME IM ON FACKBOOK AT TANA LEBER HOPE U CAN HELP ME CAUSE IM GOING CRAZY I CAN GET ALL OTHERS BUT THIS ONE SO PLEASE HELP ME AN THANKS :]
TANARENEALEBER

Postby Cit » Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 am

Hi, im looking for a hidato-solver, or atleast the code of hidato solver, to create one of my own.
anyone able to help me?
dyitto posted one, but sadly the link is no longer available : (
Cit

Postby dyitto » Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Hi Cit,

It's still the same link. Maybe the site was down for some moment which happens every now and then.

http://www.scrybqj.com/downloads/hidatordownload/
evert on the crashed forum
dyitto

PreviousNext

Return to Sudoku variants