sudoku.org.uk

Sudoku puzzles, off-site games and other resources on the Internet

Re: sudoku.org.uk

Postby Sarah L » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:02 am

Yes those links were helpful. Even better, today the site is showing the puzzles on line, not just empty grids.
Sarah L

Postby Peter Dickinson » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:22 pm

This week I finally got to 50 consecutive correct Killer Sudoku Extreme. There I am in first place on the chart.

But rank not been updated for months and no recognition in the Top Killer experts.

Is the site proving too popular?? Too hard to keep up??
Peter Dickinson

Postby Sarah L » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:24 pm

This week, I cannot link to a regular grid sudoku or the jigsaw sudoku. Oddly, I could link to the Interactive solver, and that worked. Does anyone else have trouble with all or part of the links on the page?
Sarah L

Postby rstadel » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:56 pm

I, like others, am anxious to see the results of successfully posting daily and weekly competition answers and seeing it culminated in a Top Experts recognition. I had started the competitions in all the categories sometime in 2015 so had not reached the pinnacle before last years outage. I also thought it might take a year from the outage (which finally came back on August 2 2015). So I was hopeful that on August 3rd, the rankings would fix themselves as all the old year data was not impacted. But, alas, no recognition. The contact portion of the site is finally back up, but no reply when this was noted to them. Hopefully they can get it fixed. Would be nice to see the recognition on all 6 competitions.
rstadel

Postby Sarah L » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:35 am

The jigsaw puzzle shows up, but the numbers are faint, and no different in color from solved squares. Harder to solve it, with the numbers so faint. This happens on two different computer screens, a desk top and a lap top. The regular puzzle did not appear just now, either.
Sarah L

Postby Sarah L » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Will there be new puzzles in 2018? Stopped at December 31, 2017 now.
Sarah L

Postby enxio27 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:41 pm

Sarah L wrote:Will there be new puzzles in 2018? Stopped at December 31, 2017 now.

Not sure why it doesn't show up on the main page, but if you click on "Play Online Now", you can access today's puzzle, as well as the previous ones for January. It appears there was no puzzle for 31 December (at least it's not in the archives).
enxio27

Postby Sarah L » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:49 pm

Thanks. I can get to the competitive games, but not the stand alone games. I like jigsaw sudoku, and I hope they mean to keep putting up one a day.
Sarah L

Postby enxio27 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:03 pm

Sarah L wrote:Thanks. I can get to the competitive games, but not the stand alone games. I like jigsaw sudoku, and I hope they mean to keep putting up one a day.

Hmmmm. . . The vanilla sudoku seems to be updated, but I see that the jigsaw hasn't been. The killer page seems to be gone completely. Judging by the extent of missing and out-of-date pages, I would surmise that the whole site is on its last legs.
enxio27

Previous

Return to On the web