I am sharing herewith strategy discussed here, i.e., Irregular XYZ-Wings strategy.
As per my understanding, Irregular XYZ-Wings strategy is summarized as follows:
- Code: Select all
. xyz . | . . yz | +z +z +z
. . . | . . . | / / /
. . xz | -z -z -z | +z +z +z
1) Irregular XYZ-Wings strategy is based on three cells, i.e., one pivot cell and two pincer cells that contain exactly three values and align within a chute;
2) Pivot cell contains all three values and pincer cells contain two values each;
3) First pincer cell align with pivot cell's line;
4) Second pincer cell contains only one common value with first pincer cell and align with pivot cell's box but not first pincer cell's line;
5) Box that do not contain pivot cell and pincer cells; and contain pincer cells common value anywhere within both pivot cell and pincer cells lines only;
6) Pincer cell's common value may me eliminated from cells align with first pincer cell's box and second pincer cell's line.
However, Irregular WXYZ-Wings strategy, also mentioned in original site discussion, is under further studying phase.