Funny Farm!

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

Postby RW » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:14 pm

udokuk wrote:Added:
One more room broken in. ONE TO GO!

Typical, I also just broke in to that room... seems we've been working the same areas. Anyway, here's my latest with everything posted so far merged. Maybe there is some new ones:

http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi?state=pppjohpodpppnlpphbolpplpppljpdlphpppinplphophhppbpppnpnpplphhhmpppppnmpopfonfaipplpnoppphahjpblhaaaegppolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa&style=uwfatqayyxeapaycocsdvlqmqvzafvwtuqxvvdzgbwivyzgabqydtxqgtxizdqdbvcvdcefh&i=4&j=0&cmd=guess&guess=+

RW
RW
2010 Supporter

Postby udosuk » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:22 pm

Okay, it seems you're quite good about the spamming issues (p***s enlargement - I'd never think of that:D ). I'll let you work on it and try breaking in that last room. Meanwhile I'll work along the top row.

My current state (after merging with RW's):

http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi?state=pppjohpodpppnlpphbolpplpppljpdlphpppinplphophhppbpppnpnpplphphmpppppnmpophonfaipplpnoppphahjpblhaaaegppolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa&style=dzfwcsevvvctydqvndsxqjwxqybddrwtrteauvvhbxcsvqdzyxdvtuokbrdqzrehvdckdgja&i=3&j=0&cmd=guess&guess=+

:idea:
udosuk

Postby JL » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:36 pm

Got a few. Found a gold vertex anyway. Didn't break into the last room, though:

http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi?state=pppnohpodpppnlpphbplpplppppjplppppppipplphophhppbpppnpnpplphphmpppppnmpophonfaopplpnpppphahjpdlpbaaegppolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa&style=xzdwczaveqdrqfuwoxryrbnpuxebauaaazyyqsdjzsirtzzyurhypurhbwcxeqlexlddzcea&i=4&j=0&cmd=guess&guess=+
JL

Postby coloin » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:13 pm

So whats been the best clue then .....? cash cow or Father Ted

Added

Clue vertices are yellow. There is one in each corner. When you get all 4, each of your subsequent guesses will be checked against the meta-puzzle answer, as well as the brown vertices. When you solve the meta-puzzle, you win.

To solve the meta-puzzle, put the two left ones together and get something red. Add the top-right and get into the right state. Then add the last clue and you will win.

This has been a great puzzle., not yet solved....

C
coloin

Postby coloin » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:51 pm

No im not there yet either....in fact Im stumpfed......

No more green boxes im afraid

C
coloin

Postby udosuk » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:57 pm

Alright let's focus on cracking the remaining golden node "????????? ????" [9+4], which is connected to "Alcoholics Anonymous", "church" & "???? ?????" [4+5] (possibly a film name related to "Plan 9 from Outer Space").
udosuk

Postby udosuk » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:41 pm

udosuk

Postby coloin » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:53 pm

my latest

includes molatov and bomb....

C
coloin

Postby udosuk » Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:49 am

I had struggled with last node of the baseball page for so long until I recalled my discussions with Hud where he mentioned something about hot dog. I bet he could help a lot if he joins in.

Some of these terms are downright obscure and I think it takes a lot of luck to search them up.:( I'll try until the end of the weekend before giving up.

Latest state ([right click -> copy shortcut] to copy & paste the code)

udosuk

Postby MCC » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:34 am

My latest.
3 additions.

MCC
MCC

Postby RW » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:09 am

RW
2010 Supporter

Postby udosuk » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:38 am

Well done RW!:)

If you take a look at the screen, there is a tiny message up top which says "All 4 meta-puzzle clues found!".

There is also a tiny "Hints" link which I haven't noticed before (obviously coloin has).

So the 4 golden (meta-puzzle) clues are:

X-files
religious cult
That '70s Show
hospital

coloin wrote:Clue vertices are yellow. There is one in each corner. When you get all 4, each of your subsequent guesses will be checked against the meta-puzzle answer, as well as the brown vertices. When you solve the meta-puzzle, you win.

To solve the meta-puzzle, put the two left ones together and get something red. Add the top-right and get into the right state. Then add the last clue and you will win.

Good luck!:)

BTW the hints show some extra examples where you can at least reveal one more vertex: Michael Jackson:!:

The above addition

udosuk

PreviousNext

Return to Coffee bar