Explain these logically (1-5)

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

Re: Explain these logically (1-5)

Postby MCC » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:38 am

fermat wrote:
hr wrote:1.

Jack is known to be a man, those three others are women?

Good one, yet he is a disguiser, it may be 50/50 which sex he picked.

Jack Fox is a very clever person, he knew CTU would be looking for a man so he would have disguished himself as a woman, therefore an innocent policeman was killed.

MCC
MCC

Postby udosuk » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:36 pm

No more energy for this...

Long story told short, the agents shot the policeman because he was (apparently) the only male among the 4 suspects...

What they didn't know was Jack Fox, after committing to the mission, decided to try things he hadn't attempted all his life... So he underwent SRS (I won't go to details here, find out what it is at your own risk)... Let's just say a person called "Jackie Foxy", pretending to be a truckee delivering Botox to the conference participants, successfully fooled the security and CTU agents...

Kudos to hr for posting the correct answer, and MCC for (more or less) guessed the twist of the story...
udosuk

Postby udosuk » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:43 pm

hr wrote:
udosuk wrote:-2-
Jane, the personnel manager of the financial company on the 53rd floor can stand no more. Breaking the window glass with her chair

She breaks the window with HER chair, so she has to be in her office, but maybe her office is not on the 53rd floor, because personnel management does not necessarily share the same office space with those doing the financial stuff ... her office is on the basement floor?

Well... is this wrong? My english comprehension is not perfect ...

She was having lunch in the restaurant on ground floor... But because she had good terms with the restaurant owner, she got her own custom designed personal comfy chair when she was being served...

When you said basement floor, did you really mean it? She would be breaking the glass door towards the underground carpark if she was in the basement floor I suppose...
udosuk

Postby hr » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:21 pm

Thinking about I must admit my answer lacks the elegance of simplicity of the "right" answer. In these kinds of riddles,the right answer "clicks" straight away, convoluted explanations are wrong.
hr

Previous

Return to Coffee bar