Long past due for a Sticky FAQ

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Postby Crazy Girl » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:28 pm

stocku wrote:I wonder:-

1. Should X-Wing just shade it as a basic technique? It gets the nod from Wayne, whereas none of the other "Intermediates"does.

I would say if you were a newbie and hadn't been doing sudoku for that long then you would try all basic techniques before attempting to find an X-Wing, on the otherhand if you were quite experienced in sudoku, like yourself & 9X9, and spotted an X-Wing, then you would probably use it, before basic techniques.

Luna,
In the FAQ do you plan to include a list of reputable Sudoku/Killer sites that one can download from or play online at:?:
Crazy Girl

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:08 am

Crazy Girl wrote:I would say if you were a newbie and hadn't been doing sudoku for that long then you would try all basic techniques before attempting to find an X-Wing, on the otherhand if you were quite experienced in sudoku, like yourself & 9X9, and spotted an X-Wing, then you would probably use it, before basic techniques.

I agree with that.

Crazy Girl wrote:Luna,
In the FAQ do you plan to include a list of reputable Sudoku/Killer sites that one can download from or play online at:?:

Absolutely!

Also included - in the list of do's - should be something along the lines of 'Please post only once and in the appropriate section. Multiple posts will be ignored.'

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

Previous

Return to Forum questions and feedback