Want to Buy Program

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Want to Buy Program

Postby Guest » Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am

When will the page be fixed so I can buy the program? I'm seeing problems noted back to March.

Postby Pappocom » Thu May 26, 2005 12:57 am

When will the Buy button on the Buy page be fixed? I hope, "soon", but I am entirely in the hands of RegSoft. It's their error and only they can fix it.

I don't know what you mean by "I'm seeing problems noted back to March"? Could you please explain?
Pappocom

Postby Guest » Thu May 26, 2005 8:47 am

If you try to buy the program via the Purchase button from within the program, you are taken to two posts in this forum, detailing problems. The first of the two posts was made in March, leading me to believe it's going to be impossible to buy the program.

I'm not real excited to submit credit card info if people are still having problems from March.

Postby Pappocom » Thu May 26, 2005 8:02 pm

I'm still not sure I understand. If I click on the "Buy now" menu item ("Go online here") of the Trial Version of my program, I get taken (as I should) to www.sudoku.com/buy.htm . There's nothing there about a problem in March...

Could you possibly have an old cached version on your computer and (because of the browser settings you employ) the up-to-date version is not being fetched?

There was indeed a problem in March, but it lasted less than 12 hours. I posted a notice on the Buy page as a precaution. The problem was fixed very quickly.

- Wayne
Pappocom

Return to Forum questions and feedback