Viva la vida - The meaning

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

Viva la vida - The meaning

Postby mikejapan » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:39 pm

There is a very interesting debate going on over at Djape's site. (well I think it's interesting because I started it). However they are currently stuck. If any of you dead brainy people want to lend a hand, you're welcome.

http://www.djape.net/sudoku/wp/

There are two threads so make sure you read the first one first, it's eye-opening.
mikejapan

Postby Bigtone53 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:17 pm

A bit complicated Mike. I take it that it is the Viva le Vida link that interests you, rather than the daily puzzles.:)
Bigtone53

Postby mikejapan » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Djape is now allowing people to post straight onto his main page (I am the first)
If you go to that link I posted above, you will see part 2 of Viva la vida staring you in the face. You will see part 1 just below it.

Part 2 is the bit which people are struggling on, the Da Vinci Code reference on the album cover

Part 1 is worth reading for the best anti-war/anti-Bush music video I've ever seen and a Fox News subliminal John McCain ad.

And the proof that ALL music lyric sites are deliberately changing the words of the song to make it a Christian rallying call.

And that a Coldplay attack on Fox News has also been deliberately changed from "Fox" to "Fog" on ALL the lyric sites.

It's interesting stuff, I promise you.
mikejapan

Postby mikejapan » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:57 pm

I'll post this here because it's a brain teaser question.

What are the cage values in this killer?

mikejapan

Postby Bigtone53 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Mike,

Is there any significance in the diagonal lines, or is this a plain vanilla killer?
Bigtone53

Postby Glyn » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:21 pm

Bigtone53 This is a diagonal killer, even if you identify all the pics. (Most of which are obscure.)
Glyn

Return to Coffee bar