First of all, I'm glad to publish my sudoku solver here for the first time. My program differs from every other solver that I have been already known. It uses an universal algorithm to solve "every" popular variations of sudoku.
It can solve sudokus with...
- irregular units/regions: x-sudoku, hyper-sudoku/windoku, jigsaw, nonomino...
- multiple boards: like samurai sudokus
- cages: e.g. killer sudokus (every four operations are supported: addition, multiplication, division, and subtraction)
- relations between cages: greater, less, equal relations (supported, but user cannot set yet)
- additional rules: greater than sudokus, consecutive sudokus
- additional restrictions: custom candidate set can be specified for every cell (e.g. even or odd numbers only)
- custom symbols: wordoku
...in every size (from mini to giant and more...).
I'm looking forward to your feedback.
P.S.: English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes and feel free to send translation corrections too. I plan to make a usable documentation about every little feature if it will be needed.
- (181.74 KiB) Downloaded 106 times