the hardest sudoku in the world bar none

For fans of Killer Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku and other variants

the hardest sudoku in the world bar none

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:35 pm

Hi I have invented the new sudoku you can download it from www.rainboku.com
It has the same logic rules as standard sudoku but has a nonagon board (similar to a hexagon but with 9 sides) and using colour rather than numbers. This game was invented last year by myself and has only been tested on 400 students (I am an I.T. teacher in England)All HAVE PREFERRED it to standard sudoku because it is so much more difficult. All students who have tested this beta version have been able to complete 17 number sudokus in less than 1 hour. The average time to complete one of my 9x9x9 is 2 hours and i give up to 30 given number/colour clues!!
please check it out and you will love it. it is a beta version and it is not advisable to download if your pc does not have windows 2000 or XP

regards
corin trivass
Last edited by Guest on Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Pi » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:53 pm

I downloaded it, opened it and my PC Crashed, i advise against the download
Pi

PC CRASH

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:55 am

I can assure everyone that my download form www.rainboku.com works perfectly and has been tested numerous times for bugs. it is a beta version and it is not advisable to download if your pc does not have windows 2000 or XP.

Corin trivass

Re: PC CRASH

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 am

corintrivass wrote:.......it is a beta version and it is not advisable to download if your pc does not have windows 2000 or XP.

Corin trivass

May I suggest that you put this information on your opening page?

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

Postby Pappocom » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:14 pm

The original poster has been advised several times previously that he should not make multiple posts to promote his "invention" and website. In the past he has had posts taken down on the grounds of multiple or repeated posting.

These forums allow announcements of new products, but not repeated announcements. That would turn these forums into an advertising site for 3rd party products. I do little enough to promote or advertise my own Sudoku software. I don't see why I should allow others to do more.

The original poster is now removed as a member. This is not a step I would take for a "first offence", but this is the third time now.

- Wayne
Pappocom

new game

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:38 pm

excellent game very hard to crack enjoyed it keep it up. anymore games to come?

Return to Sudoku variants