Telkin Killer Sudoku

For fans of Killer Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku and other variants

Telkin Killer Sudoku

Postby Telkin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:38 pm

I will be posting an almost weekly killer sudoku with the difficulties Hard and Unfair, the puzzles will be posted on a Wednesday or Thursday. Enjoy.

25th July 2012

Difficulty: Hard

Difficulty: Unfair

Last edited by Telkin on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Telkin

Re: Telkin Killer Sudoku 25th July 2012

Postby ronk-Moderator » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Telkin, this Sudoku variants sub-forum (which you chose first) is the correct forum for Killer Sudoku.

Please put your weekly additions in this thread. If this thread becomes lengthy, you may add a clickable table-of-contents (index) in your opening post. You can also edit the title of this thread to fit this situation.
ronk-Moderator

Postby Telkin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:13 pm

ronk-Moderator wrote:Telkin, this Sudoku variants sub-forum (which you chose first) is the correct forum for Killer Sudoku.

Please put your weekly additions in this thread. If this thread becomes lengthy, you may add a clickable table-of-contents (index) in your opening post. You can also edit the title of this thread to fit this situation.

I know I only created the post a couple of hours ago, but I only moved it as I wasn't getting any replies and how do I add a table-of-contents (index)
Telkin

Postby enxio27 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Telkin wrote:I know I only created the post a couple of hours ago, but I only moved it as I wasn't getting any replies

Around here, other than the patterns game thread, it's not uncommon to wait days or even weeks before getting a reply. There are only about 3 sudoku forums that see ANY activity anymore.

I did look at your thread, but I personally am not a fan of killer sudoku, or I would have replied.
enxio27

Re: Telkin Killer Sudoku

Postby HATMAN » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:33 am

Telkin

Your unfair scores 1.35 on SudokuSolver hence is of Assassin level. So you would do better posting on the Assassin site:
www.rcbroughton.co.uk/sudoku/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Maurice
HATMAN

Return to Sudoku variants