Sudoku absence

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

Sudoku absence

Postby Cec » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:38 pm

Hi all... my absence from the forum has been due to a frustrating PC problem in not being able to view posts after about 17th August. I'm not even sure if this post will be successful. Have missed this contact and hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.

Cec
Cec

Postby udosuk » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:47 pm

Welcome back Cec! You have posted and opened this thread successfully...

Sorry about your computer problem... I'm currently experiencing some sort of computer problem too...:(

And you come back on the day the Boomers got comprehensively whipped by the Yanks...

Hopefully next weekend you'll see the Tigers upsetting the Eagles & the Bombers whacking the Doggies to enable Richmond to scrap into the finals in a miracle!
udosuk

Postby emm » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:23 pm

Hope you get this one!

Cec
Cec
Cec

you were missed.:D
emm

Sudoku absence

Postby Cec » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:54 am

After ten days of pulling out my hair in not being able to view posts "I" finally solved the problem simply by pressing the "Refresh" button in the top Menu bar. This was suggested today by a golfing mate and it worked although I still have to hit this "refresh" button each time I open the Forum page to get up to date posts. At least it's possible to see what's happening.:)

Thanks to all for replying to my SOS calls.

Sorry emm but I don't get your riddle "cec cec cec" ?? even after reading the "missed" link.

Cec
Cec

Sudoku absence

Postby Cec » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:31 am

udosuk wrote:Welcome back Cec!......Hopefully next weekend you'll see the Tigers upsetting the Eagles & the Bombers whacking the Doggies to enable Richmond to scrap into the finals in a miracle!

Thanks for the welcome.. It would certainly take a miracle for the Tigers to squeeze into the finals. As an indication of their predicament, to make up their per-centage deficit, they would need to beat the Eagles by about 220 points and the Doggies would have to lose to the Bombers by about 110 points... a very unlikely scenario but then again who knows.?

Cec
Cec

Return to Coffee bar