Study

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

Study

Postby Chessmaster » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:09 pm

Should i study for final exams or should it sudoku?
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005

Postby CathyW » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:24 pm

I think my philosophy would be to study for those exams - you don't get another chance. But reward yourself with a break every so often to do a Sudoku puzzle:!:
CathyW
 
Posts: 316
Joined: 20 June 2005

Postby tarek » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:17 am

It would be interesting to see the age groups of members of these forums.
User avatar
tarek
 
Posts: 2622
Joined: 05 January 2006

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:17 pm

tarek wrote:It would be interesting to see the age groups of members of these forums.

Start a poll and hope that nobody lies:D

Luna
lunababy_moonchild
 
Posts: 659
Joined: 23 March 2005

Postby tarek » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:57 pm

lunababy_moonchild wrote:
tarek wrote:It would be interesting to see the age groups of members of these forums.

Start a poll and hope that nobody lies:D

Luna


DO you think that they will lie if it was anonymous voting ???:D:?:
User avatar
tarek
 
Posts: 2622
Joined: 05 January 2006

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:12 am

tarek wrote:DO you think that they will lie if it was anonymous voting ???:D:?:

You're right, probably not.:D

Luna
lunababy_moonchild
 
Posts: 659
Joined: 23 March 2005

Postby Chessmaster » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:09 pm

again i have finals. this time i will study hard as i need to maintain a 3.4 GPA.
Chessmaster
 
Posts: 191
Joined: 21 December 2005


Return to Coffee bar