something about sudopedia translating

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

something about sudopedia translating

Postby sunnie-shine » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:21 am

Dear administrator,
I'm from China and 21 years old. I have a sudoku techniques studying team in China. We always study sudoku online.
Our sudoku team wants to offer most of sudoku teaching in Chinese, such as techniques, mathematics, programs, terminology, etc.
We also want to offer Chinese sudoku players this forum, in order to study and learn sudoku faster. However, not all Chinese players can actually understand some more difficult techniques, such as NRC-Chains, Sue de Coq, and so on. Therefore I'm going to prepare some sudoku techniques webpages in Chinese. In this way, Chinese players can learn sudoku techniques faster and more efficiently.
However, we want to translate some modules on sudopedia - we want to translate "sudoku terminology" and "sudoku techniques". Well, we will also add some Chinese sudoku elements, such as "Maoci", "Maobian"("毛刺", "毛边" in Chinese, which mean "single-fin kraken techniques" and "double-fin kraken techniques"), "triangle-shaped MUGs"(i.e. "multi-digit unique triangle", a kind of MUG techniques), and so on. Importantly, contents may quote sudopedia, which requires your all permission. :D
There is no Chinese techniques forum in China, so our team is learning very much in this friendly and "cute" forum. We really want to help more and more players! Thank you a lot! :D
Sincerely,
Sunnie Shine
sunnie-shine

Re: something about sudopedia translating

Postby StrmCkr » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:55 pm

https://sunnie-shine.github.io/sudokuTechnique/Technique-Display.html

if this is from you, i am potentially impressed and waiting to see the finished product as this list would be the single most complete technique list in any published sudoku solver to date! { if the gethib is a reference to a would be developed program}

the collective work found on this forum is free information and all threads here in are open to be translated and re-posted as long as a reference link siting its source is included :)
Last edited by StrmCkr on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some do, some teach, the rest look it up.
stormdoku
StrmCkr

Postby rjamil » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:14 am

I found Chinese Wikipedia pageR. Jamil
rjamil

Postby Smythe Dakota » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:09 pm

StrmCkr wrote: .... i am defiantly impressed ....

I do hope you meant "definitely", not "defiantly".

Bill Smythe
Smythe Dakota

Postby StrmCkr » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:26 am

:P thanks for pointing out the auto correct error
Some do, some teach, the rest look it up.
stormdoku
StrmCkr

Postby rjamil » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Hi all,

I found this site also interesting for sudoku programmers as well as beginners.

R. Jamil
rjamil

Postby JasonLion » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:11 pm

Sudopedia is covered by the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 which allows you to translate and republish the contents subject only to some minor restrictions (such as crediting the authors). Only INVARIANT sections require permission and I haven't noticed any of those.
JasonLion
2017 Supporter

Return to Forum questions and feedback