Smash Sudoku

For fans of Killer Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku and other variants

Smash Sudoku

Postby Pyrrhon » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:31 pm

Here is another Smash Sudoku.

Fill in the grid so that every row, every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 through 9. The grid must fulfill the following rules:

Sudoku X: The both main diagonals contain each the digits 1 through 9.
Even Odd Killer: The coloured points tell you whether the sums in the marked cages are odd (yellow point) or even (green point).
Sum Search Sudoku: The equal signs mark the relations between the sums of the digits of the cages. In cages there can't be the same digit repeated.
Arrow Sudoku: The digit in a circle is the sum of the digits which are marked with its arrow.
Ratio Sudoku: The fractions between two cells give the ratio of the digits. For example 2/3 can stand for the following combinations of numbers in the adjazent cells: 2 - 3, 4 - 6, 6 - 9, 3 - 2, 6 - 4 and 9 - 6.
Wheel Sudoku: The wheels in the grid contain each 4 values. These values will go in the cells the numbers are in. Doing this the wheels must be rotatated to the right position. (Not mirrored or changed the order of the digits.)
Sum Box Sudoku: There are 2 boxes with a plus or minus sign where the sum or difference of the number formed by the first two rows is equal to the number formed in the third row of the same box.

Pyrrhon

Postby udosuk » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:39 am

Pyrrhon wrote:Even Odd Killer: The coloured points tell you whether the sums in the marked cages are odd (yellow point) or even (green point).

Sigh...:( I can only say that whenever you solve Uwe's puzzle you have to prepare for a substantial amount of wasted time because of careless typo mistakes, either in the puzzles or in the rules...

My advice to players preparing to solve this puzzle: ignore the above rule... You actually don't need to care about the odd/even cages to solve this... And if you take the above rule seriously, beware of hours of unnecessary loss of sleep...:idea:
udosuk

Postby Pyrrhon » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:04 am

Oh, oh, oh,this time I was very very careful and again an error.

I've corrected the puzzle. I know there is no sorry.

Pyrrhon
Pyrrhon

Return to Sudoku variants