SEVEN HUNDRED TEN

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

SEVEN HUNDRED TEN

Postby Bigtone53 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:55 pm

All very quiet here so here is something from Moonbeam from another forum

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A customer came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.
We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"
She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one."

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its bonnet up and asked, "is there a 710 on this car?"

She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

If you're not sure what a 710 is, click here
Bigtone53

Re: SEVEN HUNDRED TEN

Postby Cec » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:44 pm

Good one "Bigtone53". It's good to see this topic is still "alive". What the heck, I'll "throw" one in too...

A landlord arranges for a home renovation company to paint his kitchen plus some outside gardening improvements.

The foreman arrives with two assistants and shortly after commencing painting, the landlord notices the foreman keeps opening the window and yelling out "don't forget - green side up".

Not being able to contain his curiousity, the landlord asks the foreman why he keeps yelling out through the window "don't forget - green side up".

The foreman replies "I'm putting on a new gang today - they haven't laid instant lawn before!"

Cec
Cec

Postby Smythe Dakota » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 am

Cec wrote:.... the landlord asks the foreman why he keeps yelling out through the window "don't forget - green side up". ....

Maybe because there wouldn't be any point in yelling it in.:)

Bill Smythe
Smythe Dakota

Postby Cec » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:04 pm

Nice one Bill. I should have made this a riddle to spot the "floor" ("flaw") in the punchline:)

Cec
Cec

Return to Coffee bar