Ruud's SumoCue software

For fans of Killer Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku and other variants

Ruud's SumoCue software

Postby M1CkM0use » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Hello,
I'm new to this so don't know if I'm posting in the right place. Apologies if not.
Can you help please? I'm trying to download Ruud's software SumoCue version 1.3.0. I got to the page
http://www.sudocue.net/sumocue.php
Then I clicked on the link at the bottom of the page, which shows it as www.sudokuvault.com/SumoCueV130.msi
I was taken to a Sudokuvault page, but there was no mention of Sumocue anywhere on the page.
Am I doing something wrong? I would be grateful for your help as it looks like a great piece of software for printing blank killer grids.
Many thanks in anticipation of your help.
M1CkM0use

Postby Pat » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:58 am

sorry, the (real) SudokuVault is gone
Pat

Re: Ruud's SumoCue software

Postby M1CkM0use » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Thanks Pat, I've since managed to find an earlier version, 1.1.7, at
www.freewarefiles.com/downloads_counter.php?programid=22516
which seems to work very well. I take so many goes to get a killer sudoku right that it's handy to be able to print out extra grids rather than trying to draw them. And it does so much more!
Anyway, thanks for your reply, I'm very grateful.
M1CkM0use

Re: Ruud's SumoCue software

Postby enxio27 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:18 pm

M1CkM0use wrote:Thanks Pat, I've since managed to find an earlier version, 1.1.7, at
www.freewarefiles.com/downloads_counter.php?programid=22516

UPDATE:

This link (at freewarefiles.com) no longer works, but the link in the top post now takes you to the last version (1.3.0) of Sumocue. The direct link is:

http://www.sudocue.net/files/SumoCueV130.msi

I'm suspecting that Ruud (or someone he authorized) made an appearance sometime last year and renewed the Sudocue Web site, fixing some broken links (specifically those pointing to the now-defunct sudokuvault site).
enxio27

Return to Sudoku variants