Program won't launch

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Program won't launch

Postby Guest » Fri May 20, 2005 1:05 pm

The program has installed itself howeve it will not launch when I execute the shortcut or the sud.exe file. The onlr response I get is the Windows warning sound and then nothing!

Postby Pappocom » Fri May 20, 2005 3:48 pm

Mmm... that's curious (and unusual).

I can't think what might be causing that. Perhaps you could send me an email (using the email button below) and give me as much detail as you can.

Which version of Windows are you running? Are you up-to-date with all the free Window updates available from the Windows Update site?

Is your computer free of viruses, spyware and other malware?

- Wayne.
Pappocom

Postby Guest » Tue May 31, 2005 3:05 pm

same problem here

winxp, very recent pc.
service pack 1 I guess. no malware etc

Postby Pappocom » Tue May 31, 2005 6:54 pm

Sisko, you didn't email me. Did you resolve the problem some other way? If so, I'd be pleased to hear from you so I can help cristopher.

cristopher, can you right-click on the icon or link, to try to find out what the lnk-file is pointing to?

You might like to email me (using the email button below).

- Wayne
Pappocom

Sud won't run

Postby gijoem » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:50 pm

I installed the trial version, and am experiecning the same problem. I'm running 98SE. Requisites installed OK. Even tried un- and re-installing. Clicking on icon on desktop or running manually through Explorer, the system wait cursor comes on for approximately 30 seconds, then nothing. When I open the task manager, I see the Sud program, but it never fully opens.
gijoem

Return to Forum questions and feedback