Printing options

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Printing options

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:23 pm

Hi there,
First time poster, only solved my first Sudoku two weeks ago.
I bought Pappocom’s excellent Sudoku program, and am impressed with the features and customization possible in the program, but like others here I do have a couple of things to add to the wish list:

I have been playing around with making books using the included template, and I would like to be able to print out a book of puzzles, or better yet, parts of a book.

I would like to be able to print a puzzle “full page” or “fit to page”. Sometimes bigger is better. The default size of the printed puzzle can make it hard to fit pencil marks, when you have old eyes and shaky hands.

How about multiple “undo” in the program. If you have to go back two or more steps, you have to use the eraser, and will lose the pencil marks.

All for now,
BSmith

“full page” or “fit to page”

Postby monty348 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:45 pm

i'd like to see this feature added too.

“full page” or “fit to page” would be great....especially for the harder 9x9 puzzles with lots of pencil-ins.

a hearty second to this fine suggestion.
monty348

Re: “full page” or “fit to page”

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:09 am

monty348 wrote:i'd like to see this feature added too.

“full page” or “fit to page” would be great....especially for the harder 9x9 puzzles with lots of pencil-ins.

a hearty second to this fine suggestion.

My support for this feature too.

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

please allow larger size print options!!!

Postby toddbeall » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:04 pm

Yes, I am quite surprised at the small size of the board that is printed out. I figured for sure that there would be an option to print a full-size (close to 8 1/2 x 11 letter-size) board to make marking easier.

What I do now is take a screen shot, paste it to Word, trim it, expand it, and print it out on one sheet of paper. Please add an option to do this within the program!

Thanks!

Todd
toddbeall

Return to Forum questions and feedback