Printing huge printouts

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Printing huge printouts

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:25 am

Because I'm having trouble with my eyesight just now it's a lot easier for me to see the puzzle on paper having had it transcribed into Excel and printing out a huge grid with cells that are 20mm X 17mm with the correspondingly huge numbers. I can't get this with the program, even using A3 paper and printer and printing one puzzle per page.

Obviously the program was created for people who don't have trouble with their eyesight and it's not possible to cater for every eventuality.

I am currently using the book (Fiendish level) and the transcription is going well so far. For obvious reasons I'd rather not rely on transcribing a puzzle into Excel on a permanent basis and given the finite Fiendish puzzles in the book - I'm on 84 - I am interested in buying the program so that I can have a permanent supply of my own (not to mention the possibility of progressing to the harder option available within the program, when I'm ready), so I was wondering if it would be possible to arrange for my version of the program (if you will) to either print out this type of giant grid and puzzle or put a fix into the program so that it's possible to transcribe the puzzle in it's entirety straight into Excel, thus eliminating the potential for transcription errors. Please.

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

Giant Printouts

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:39 pm

I'd do it myself, only I'm having trouble with my eyesight.................:(

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

Postby Pappocom » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:43 pm

I'll be thinking about ways to allow users to increase the size of the printed puzzles. Thanks for your input...

- Wayne
Pappocom

Return to Forum questions and feedback