Pretty sad

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

Pretty sad

Postby Hud » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:13 am

Since there hasn't been any action on this OT thread, I thought I'd share some feelings about the mine tragedy last night. My wife woke me up and said they had saved 12 of the 13 lost miners in the cavein in West Virginia. At least I went to sleep felling good for them and their survivors only to hear it was a cruel misunderstanding this morning. I can't begin to empathize with the roller coaster those people had to go through. I guess there's plenty bad things happening in the world, but that just hurt.
Hud

Postby nj3h » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:20 am

deleted
Last edited by nj3h on Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nj3h

Postby QBasicMac » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:19 am

nj3h wrote:I also fail to understand why the majority of countries in the world just don't seem to get it either.

It is because we are a bunch of inbred country-jesus worshipers who are ignorant and dead wrong, brainwashing ourselves with hate-mongers like Rush and excusing anything Our Noble 9/11 President (Thank GOD for him!) Bush does.

So the other countries, who admired us since Roosevelt and through Clinton just "don't seem to get it". And they never will.

I'm sure the corresponding idiots in the Muslim world also wonder why we don't "get it" that Israel needs to be destroyed and Arab Palenstine needs to take it's place. They have their own Rush Limberger's to brainwash them and their own version of country-jesus.

That's why.

Mac
Last edited by QBasicMac on Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QBasicMac

Return to Coffee bar