Lost....

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

Lost....

Postby magana292 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:21 am

why do so many of you find this puzzle so exciting? what are the different kinds of puzzles...i never knew this game exsisted till i came to jail. anyone willing to explain?

sara
magana292

Postby Chessmaster » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:54 am

People find it fun because it makes you think in a way that is not to stressful on the brain. it is fun becasue it is. once you start you can, stop. apart form sudoku there is kakuro. it would be sudokus evil twin as it is much harder. i would stick with sudoku. japaneese logic puzzles seem to be the new cool.
Chessmaster

Postby ab » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:45 pm

Have you tried solving a sudoku puzzle sara? It's just nice seeing all the numbers fall into the right place. Also some of the techniques you have to use are challenging to spot and you feel quite pleased when you spot them.

Why do it? It's like Edmund Hillary said when he climbed Everest: 'because it's there'.

I imagine there are plenty of people who wouldn't like sudoku. Chessmaster mentioned kakuro in his reply. It's another Japanese puzzle. I don't particularly like that puzzle. Not because I can't do it, I just don't enjoy doing it. Each to their own.

I suggest you try solving a puzzle and if you don't enjoy it try doing a cryptic crossword instead.
ab

Postby Pi » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:41 pm

It is something that some people love and some people hate, some people hate people who love it and some people try to convert peole who hate it.

I used to love it but got a bit bored after a while, so i started doing killer sudoku and now i love that:D
Pi

Return to Coffee bar