Junior Forum?

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Junior Forum?

Postby george-no1 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:11 am

I am 14, and I think it would be a good idea if there was a Junior Forum on this site, given the increasing number of posters who are under 18 (16?), and would probably like to discuss Su Doku with some people of their own generation (I'm not being ageist, I personally like speaking to adults).

I think it might also encourage lots of younger people to start playing, and for the ones that already do, it could serve as a way for them to improve and seek help from their fellow Junior players.

It would help me back up my point if you could take a second to vote in the poll I have attached.

Thanks a lot,

George:)
george-no1

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:33 am

Good idea, let's get the young folks together.

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

Postby george-no1 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:39 am

Update:

I have heard from Wayne:

Pappocom wrote:I... don't have time to really think about a Junior forum, but I can say that it's... not high priority.

I'm sorry everyone, I did my best!

George:(:(:(:(
george-no1

Postby shakers » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:37 am

george-no1 wrote:Update:

I have heard from Wayne:

Pappocom wrote:I... don't have time to really think about a Junior forum, but I can say that it's... not high priority.

I'm sorry everyone, I did my best!

George:(:(:(:(

Clearly your best was good enough... if you scroll down the index of fora a little, there is now a Junior Sudoku > Junior Talk listed!
shakers

Postby george-no1 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:12 pm

Thank you shakers, I was going to add another update myself as Wayne agreed this morning but you got there first!

George:)
george-no1

Return to Forum questions and feedback