IT Governance and Compliance, IT governance

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

IT Governance and Compliance, IT governance

Postby jacksmith4204 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:48 am

Here I start the forum about IT Governance and Compliance, IT governance, risk and compliance (IT GRC) is about striking an appropriate balance between business reward and risk. The maturity of IT GRC practices for managing reward and risk has a direct impact on the organization. IT GRC encompasses the practices for delivering: Greater business value from IT strategy, investment and alignment, Significantly reduced business and financial risk from the use of IT, and Conformance with policies of the organization and its external legal and regulatory compliance mandates. IT GRC energizes the entire organization to imagine what it can achieve, establishes methods for achieving their objectives, and demonstrates the practices that are proven to work for minimizing business and financial risk. Fundamentally, IT GRC is about striking an appropriate balance between business reward and risk, enabling an organization to more effectively anticipate and manage business risk while more effectively delivering value for the organization. IT governance, risk, compliance, IT GRC, White paper, compliance survey report, 2008 compliance report. You can also get more information from http://www.compliancehome.com/symantec/
jacksmith4204

Postby mikejapan » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:32 pm

It's amazing how all those big words together actually mean absolutely nothing at all, And you don't use a capital letter after a comma.
mikejapan

Postby Glyn » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:05 pm

mikejapan wrote:It's amazing how all those big words together actually mean absolutely nothing at all, And you don't use a capital letter after a comma.

I'd agree with that. Actually I guess the capital letter after a comma occurs because the core of the post is the Abstract and Keyword list from the paper itself. Hopefully the paper makes more sense, not that it's my cuppa.
Glyn

Postby Bigtone53 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:04 pm

We may have our own views on what Jacksmith4204 is up to, but I do not think that we have ever criticised a contributer for not being perfectly fluent in English, together with grammer.
Bigtone53

Postby enxio27 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:05 am

Bigtone53 wrote:We may have our own views on what Jacksmith4204 is up to, but I do not think that we have ever criticised a contributer for not being perfectly fluent in English, together with grammer.

Thing is, I doubt that Jacksmith4204 actually wrote that. I think he just found it somewhere and cut'n'pasted it here.
enxio27

Return to Coffee bar