install nightmare

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

install nightmare

Postby JackWJ » Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:06 am

Hope someone can help her get our Sudoku back. We downloaded Sudoku trial version and played them during diner...bought the program...enjoyed it for a few days then the harddrive died for some reason...installed a new harddrive in this 1.4GB pentium 4....loaded the gateway recovery discs Windows ME and all the drivers...loaded AOLs old version 6 in order to get all the windows ME updates loaded...then she downloaded Sudoku again into a new harddrive and clean windows...all seemed to go well....it needed other programs including one for XP....very strange to load a later windows program into ME....however, when the installation is finished and one attempts to turn on the program....get a blue screen error message saying error in file BCMDMCCP(01) +00000175 error :OD:0028: E44D7525 everytime...funny no such file shows in the computer...tried to uninstall Sudoku including wiping all files by that name many times...read 4 months of these postings and wiped the common file Miramar tree mentioned in these postings after an uninstall and further purge....but still the same error message....aarrghh! Help!...shame to pay for something that doesn't work...she would rather have it...wish the old harddrive wasn't blank or would winfile the old working version over to this harddrive [take the risk that it was virus free]....Help! Jack
JackWJ

Postby Son of Pappocom » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:04 am

Hi Jack,

Please send me an email (using the link below this post) and I'll try and work through a solution with you.

Regards
Scott
Son of Pappocom

Return to Forum questions and feedback