I need help (Pappocom syndication)

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

I need help (Pappocom syndication)

Postby dailypressjoe » Wed May 14, 2008 2:21 pm

I work at the Daily Press in Newport News, Va. We run Pappocom puzzles. The guy who used to receive our puzzles via email no longer works here and didn't pass along any email addresses or contact info when he left. I need to know who to contact about receiving new puzzles. I've tried contacting Wayne Gould via pm on this very forum and received no response.

Can anyone get me pointed in the right direction?
dailypressjoe

Re: I need help

Postby udosuk » Wed May 14, 2008 3:42 pm

dailypressjoe wrote:Can anyone get me pointed in the right direction?

No problem mate.

About a year ago, Wayne & Scott Gould in here wrote:Hi folks,

Well, it's been an eventful two and a half years. Despite the odd hiccup on our part, you have collectively established the most intelligent Sudoku forum to be found anywhere. Wayne fondly recalls watching a thread in the early days wherein the x-wing technique was excitedly discovered. The level of discussion since then has only become more sophisticated, and rare is the thread nowadays that doesn't make our heads spin.

But now we're handing over the reins. Sudoku.com and these forums will endure, but not on our servers. We have every confidence that their new home will grant the kind of resources and opportunities that we could never have provided.

Sudoku the program, of course, will be unaffected (aside from having a shiny new website). For anything program-related, you will be able to find us at www.WayneGouldPuzzles.com.

Thanks so much to all of you.

Wayne & Scott Gould

:idea:
udosuk

Re: I need help

Postby dailypressjoe » Wed May 14, 2008 4:05 pm

udosuk wrote:
dailypressjoe wrote:Can anyone get me pointed in the right direction?

No problem mate.

About a year ago, Wayne & Scott Gould in here wrote:Hi folks,

Well, it's been an eventful two and a half years. Despite the odd hiccup on our part, you have collectively established the most intelligent Sudoku forum to be found anywhere. Wayne fondly recalls watching a thread in the early days wherein the x-wing technique was excitedly discovered. The level of discussion since then has only become more sophisticated, and rare is the thread nowadays that doesn't make our heads spin.

But now we're handing over the reins. Sudoku.com and these forums will endure, but not on our servers. We have every confidence that their new home will grant the kind of resources and opportunities that we could never have provided.

Sudoku the program, of course, will be unaffected (aside from having a shiny new website). For anything program-related, you will be able to find us at www.WayneGouldPuzzles.com.

Thanks so much to all of you.

Wayne & Scott Gould

:idea:

Yeah, I've tried reaching them through that site. They haven't responded to any of my inquiries. Thanks, though.
dailypressjoe

Postby mike34230 » Sun May 25, 2008 12:39 am

I'm assuming you tried: syndication@waynegouldpuzzles.com
mike34230

Return to Forum questions and feedback