How do I get my old name/account back?

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

How do I get my old name/account back?

Postby Para » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:57 pm

I read the post on the programmer's forum. But that was just about people who also have an account on the programmer's forum. Am I now supposed to make an account there or is there an easier way?

Para
Para

Re: How do I get my old name/account back?

Postby ronk » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Para_NL wrote:I read the post on the programmer's forum. But that was just about people who also have an account on the programmer's forum. Am I now supposed to make an account there or is there an easier way?

Para (I presume), welcome back.

Now that this resurrected forum has made member names public, I don't think the Programmers' Forum plays a role anymore. You will, however, need to convince admin JasonLion that you really are the former Para ... before receiving the reset password. A private message to Jason might be more effective.
ronk
2012 Supporter

Postby Para » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah, that was my first plan. But I am currently not allowed to send private messages, because I'm a new member. I was going to suggest using the DJApe forum, but that seems to be currently down too. Lots has changed after not visiting the forums for a while. I'll see if JasonLion checks in here.

Thanks

Para
Para

Postby ronk » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Para_NL wrote:Yeah, that was my first plan. But I am currently not allowed to send private messages, because I'm a new member.

Sorry, I should have remembered that, so I've sent a PM to JasonLion.
ronk
2012 Supporter

Postby Para » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:38 am

If you were a member of the old Sudoku Players Forum and would like to re-claim your account here, you should send me an email: jason at enjoysudoku dot com.

Para, I will take care of merging your old and new accounts now.
Para

Return to Forum questions and feedback