Handheld Game

Anything goes, but keep it seemly...

Handheld Game

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:01 pm

I got one of these for Christmas and to my surprise I absolutely love it. It has no identifying marks on it save for su-do-ku and a number (which I 've forgotten).

I was moved to post on this subject because up until now I had assumed that every single one of these things was nothing more than a child's toy to be discarded not long after it was switched on and thus could only be completely useless. But, mine isn't! It's held me in it's grip since Christmas day and has brought a whole new dimension to my solving i.e. it's impossible - on this one - to do pencil marks, so I have to do the puzzle 'in my head'. I have gotten up to the medium category doing this.

It also has sound effects! Which I'm currently having a lot of fun with, not least of which is because it really annoys the rest of the family - I'm not normally like this but I have to confess, it's great!

Up until I received this I was strictly pencil and paper and very, very fussy about the puzzle setter. Now, I have no idea who the puzzle setter is and I'm charmed by the noise effects and very chuffed with myself when I succeed in solving cos then I get a wee tune!

Luna *Happy New Year everybody!*

Remove extraneous this
Last edited by lunababy_moonchild on Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lunababy_moonchild

Postby MCC » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm

Happy New Year Luna:D

Do I dare mention Ivan Petrovich Pavlov:?: In the nicest possible way, of course:D

MCC
MCC

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:28 pm

MCC wrote:Happy New Year Luna:D

Do I dare mention Ivan Petrovich Pavlov:?: In the nicest possible way, of course:D

MCC

:DYes, I see what you mean. The pleasure of the achievement is enhanced because of the wee tune.

It beeps every time I move the cursor which is very annoying when the family are trying to watch TV and it does have a certain 'revenge is a dish best eaten cold' about it. It also plays a wee tune when I turn it on to announce it's arrival. It can't be banned because it was bought for me, which makes it even better.

Ah bliss:D

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

Return to Coffee bar