Getting supply for newspapers

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

buying sudoku

Postby Guest » Tue May 31, 2005 9:32 am

Hi. I want to buy sudoku to use it in a newspaper that I own. I have to buy some kind of special licence or the usual one is enough? If it does matter, i'm from Romania.


Postby Pappocom » Tue May 31, 2005 6:50 pm

The usual Licence is not appropriate.

The Licence which governs every installation of the program says that the program and the puzzles it produces are for personal use only, and not for public or commercial use.

For the exact wording, see the Licence (which must be accepted, otherwise installation does not proceed). After installation, the Licence can be found in the working directory of the program (the same directory where sud.exe may be found).

If you are a newspaper wanting puzzles to print in the paper, you should contact me using the (lower) button on the Syndication page of the website.

- Wayne
Posts: 599
Joined: 05 March 2005

Return to Forum questions and feedback