Error running program

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Error running program

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:03 pm

I am getting a pesky access violation error, that closes the program. Alittle help please?

Postby Son of Pappocom » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:23 pm

Hi Sudoku_Matrix,

I've sent you an email about this.

Regards
Scott
Son of Pappocom

Postby srinivasanram » Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:39 am

Hi SCott:
I solve soduku puzzles from books. Now I downloaded the 28-day trial version, but I cannot use it. I am getting this Access violation. Only when I can use the trials version, I can buy the program.
Can you please advise me as to how to get rid of this error, and use the program?
Thanks.
Sincerely
SrinivasanRam
srinivasanram

Postby P.J.Hoek » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:29 pm

I receive the same error "Access Violation". I have used the programme for a couple of month now, paid fot it and it worked fine. Now I receive this error. I alreayde uninstalled and reinstalled the program. It still will not start and just gives the error mesage. Can anyone help me.
P.J.Hoek

Postby Son of Pappocom » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:03 am

If it suddenly started happening, the most likely cause is some conflicting software, in which case it was probably installed around the same time that the access violation started happening. Can either of you think of any such software, driver updates, etc -- anything that might have arrived on your computer simultaneously with the problem?

Regards
Scott
Son of Pappocom

Postby P.J.Hoek » Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:11 am

I recently downloaded and installed the new driver for my Parhelia 128 mB Videocard.
I just use one monitor and have a Creative Audigy soundsystem.
I installed Sudoku for all users.
Any suggestion?
Kind regards

Piet Hoek
P.J.Hoek

Postby Son of Pappocom » Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:12 am

Could you try reinstalling the previous driver for your video card? I'm not suggesting that you roll back permanently, but it would help us isolate the cause.
Son of Pappocom

Postby P.J.Hoek » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:15 pm

I reinstalled the old driver for my videocard. No effect Sudoku still doesn't work.
I reinstalled the new driver again. No effect.

Any news?
P.J.Hoek

RE: I have decided NOT TO buy Soduku after all

Postby srinivasanram » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:30 pm

All:
In the absence of any help from Soduku with regard to my problem of getting access violation erros, I have decided not to buy Soduku.
Thanks.

Sincerely
SrinivasanRam
srinivasanram

Return to Forum questions and feedback