Error on opening Sudoku

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Error on opening Sudoku

Postby lilyphoenix » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:47 am

When I open the program I get this...my system clock is right...

Your system clock appears to have been set back, possibly in an attempt to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is correct, please contact the author of this program for instructions on correcting this error (report code CCB-F).
lilyphoenix

Postby Pappocom » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:26 am

Hello lilyphoenix. There's an easy fix for this. Please email me (using the email button below) and I'll walk you through the steps.

- Wayne
Pappocom

Postby Jos » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:01 pm

When I run the program Sudoku the following message is displayed

Your system clock appears to have been set back, possibly in an attempt to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is correct, please contact the author of this program for instructions on correcting this error (report code CCB-F).

I am a registered user but with this message popping up I cannot unlock the program.

Can anybody help me!! Please:(
Jos

Postby Pappocom » Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:41 am

Jos: Are you the Jos who has been sending me emails about this problem? I have answered every email you have sent me (we are up to about #5 now, I think) and everyone of them has bounced back to me as undeliverable ("unknown or illegal alias"). Please check the legitimacy of your email address and send me another email.

- Wayne
Pappocom

Return to Forum questions and feedback