desperately seeking a digit - need help!

Post the puzzle or solving technique that's causing you trouble and someone will help

Postby QBasicMac » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:14 am

deKoven wrote:In fairness I must point out that it's only been 5 days since the original post. Now, I myself have been guilty of leaving a thread hanging a couple times but should say that one of those times I went into hospital for a gall bladder op. There are reasons why someone might not post back. I'd tend to cut the guy some slack for a bit and see if he comes around again.

Just my $0.0002 (that's all its worth anymore!)

:D

I guess you're right. Two months seems to be the time to wait. Meanwhile, keep responding with more detail every couple of days under the theory that enough information has not been provided.

Mac
QBasicMac

Postby Pat » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:13 am

hey QBasicMac, welcome back!
    i thought perhaps you'd overcome the SuDoku addiction --
Pat

Postby QBasicMac » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:40 pm

Pat wrote:
    hey QBasicMac, welcome back!
    i thought perhaps you'd overcome the SuDoku addiction --

Well, I overcame my addition to problems that require pencilmarks. I still do lots of puzzles, but only ones that I solve without the aid of all the to-me-boring pencilmark elimination techniques. Just stare at paper and fill in squares! That's Sudoku!

It means the Friday and Saturday puzzles are too tough for me and I ignore them and do something else that day.

Nice to hear from you,

Mac
QBasicMac

Previous

Return to Help with puzzles and solving techniques