colored sudoku numbers to see it easily

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

colored sudoku numbers to see it easily

Postby gladiator734 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:10 pm

i think this works great if u give a color to every number then u see it easily aint i right i bought some colored higlighters so i tried it on the book then it worked i could see easier than before so i advice and suggest this to you take care all sudokers:) byes
gladiator734

Postby dakota » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:20 am

I think that is a great idea!

It would be nice to have the option of each number showing up as a different color.
dakota

yeah but where can i find those, r there anythng like that

Postby gladiator734 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:52 am

yeah that would be so easy to see the numbers and i tried it at home i used som highligthers and they were shining im here im here come see me:P i mean eyes see the things which is in the same category more easily you know normal colorless numbers are in the category of their own i mean they r all black and you should read those every one of them instead when its colored u read the colors and i think that easy even if they use abcd or triengles squares that wouldnt matter cuz you dont read the numbers but the colors anyway waiting for your answers i wanna find something like that byee
gladiator734

Coloured pencil marks

Postby tommcnally » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:23 pm

would have thought that this would have been included in an update by now-- WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN ??
tommcnally

Postby underquark » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:46 pm

What about a colours-only puzzle - no numbers?
underquark

no with numbers it would be better

Postby gladiator734 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:38 am

without numers it wouldnt be so easy so colored numbers id like to see them but where im not so interesting about this anymore because i bought a sudoku machie digital by thinking this would provide me unlimited sudokus free but when u use it its useless if u wanna go some squares in the puzzle its so slow that it makes no sense to play it and as i finish a medium sudoku with5 min that machine makes it 8 so i disliked it anyway bye everyone
gladiator734

Return to Forum questions and feedback