[Off-topic] Clever Web Puzzle

For fans of all other kinds of logic puzzles

Postby steveoracle » Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:28 pm

OK guys, the terminator one is hard. You gotta think of what the terminator is made of... There's a bit where Arnie says, .... it's a T1000 (not sure of the number) it's made of ....

S
steveoracle

Postby udosuk » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:52 am

Thank you very much steveoracle! Got past the sign language one and now working on the chemistry one... where is my old highschool chemistry textbook when I need it?

I'll be damned... I think I totally outsmarted myself on that terminator question. It's hard because it's too easy... I even googled the name of the actor who played that security guard (and they are twins actually, playing the t-1000 version and himself...)!

I suppose you've conquered the whole quiz already steve. So I know where to get help on the remaining few... ^_^ I know there's another similar quiz called "Not Pron" but I'm not going into it until I finish this one...

(about an hour later)
Alright, up to -5 now (last or 2nd last)... Truly need help here. Just a picture of a beautiful hotel resort with green decorations by the pool. Clues are "quiet night" and "eye". Just need a little bit extra hint. Thank you! (BTW when I got there it said "Solved 3 Times", so very distinct group indeed!)
udosuk

Postby udosuk » Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:16 pm

Gotta give up on -5 now. I've tried googling the clues and all the terms I can associated with the picture, google image, there's just simply too little revealed. And I think steve is the only one besides the author to get it. Maybe he had seen or known that place already... Unless he kindly gives me some help, there is no way I'm gonna crack it... But thanks for the help MCC, scrose and steve gave to help me into that position of agony...

Anyone still stuck on #2? If you put "kangaroo" as an answer, you'll get to a "red herring" page... The actual answer is much longer... that's the last hint I show here. I'll give more detailed hints over PM so as not to spoil the fun for others...
udosuk

Postby steveoracle » Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:11 am

did u finish yet uk?

S

:D
steveoracle

Postby udosuk » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:03 pm

Got to the "end" thanks to your hints Steve... Just wondering is it the true end? If we write to the author will he/she give us more?
udosuk

Postby udosuk » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:26 pm

A descriptive listing of all 26 pages of the renogaze puzzle: (no or very slight spoilers)
Code: Select all
#19: some text and a map with a large red dot
#18: a photo of 4 persons with a red arrow
#17: a pic of 5 apples
#16: some text and a black and white 3-D stereograph
#15: 6 pics, one of them a link
#14: 6 pics with no link
#13: 2 red and black pics with a sound clip
#12: 3 small photos
#11: 2 paragraphs of verses and a pic
#10: a large photo of landscape
#9 : a pic with a sound clip