Cell lines don't appear in print-out

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Cell lines don't appear in print-out

Postby UriSh » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:53 pm

hi,

I read the solution you suggested for this problem, but it doesn't help.

I've tried all the weights possible (2 to 5), but still couldn't get them to be printed.:(

I'm using HP 920c with WinXp Pro. my driver is updated, and I'vw installed all the winupdates available.

any solutions:?:

thanks in advance
UriSh
UriSh

Postby Pappocom » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:55 pm

You could try changing the color of the cell-lines, from a gray-scale (as they are by default) to a darker gray or black.

- Wayne
Pappocom

didn't help

Postby UriSh » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:54 pm

I tried them in black and in red, but still, no result
UriSh

Postby Pappocom » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:59 pm

Well, this is a mystery, I'm afraid. I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't be workiing, and yet ... it isn't.

Going back to your first post, I presume that the solution you had read already was the one in this topic: http://forum.enjoysudoku.com/viewtopic.php?t=40? I suppose, also, that you followed the recommendations in that topic, including checking the "Onscreen settings" box?

You pre-empted me, also, by saying that your driver is updated. Installing the latest and greatest driver for your make and model of printer usually fixes any remaining problems of this kind. Even if the driver you have is the latest version, it would still be worth re-installing it, because your existing copy may have got corrupted.

I'm afraid I have no other ideas. Would you mind sending me an email (using the email button below) so that I have a record of your email address. Then, if a solution becomes apparent in weeks and months to come, I can send you an update email.

- Wayne
Pappocom

Postby ToniL » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:38 pm

About lines not printing - I have found it depends on the printer settings. They print perfectly on my Canon printer on a plain paper setting but my Epson printer needs to be set at "photo quality" ink jet paper. If you have a different printer try setting it at a higher resolution.
ToniL

Return to Forum questions and feedback