Can't use pencilmarks anymore

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Can't use pencilmarks anymore

Postby stilgar » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:17 pm

Hi,

I've installed and registered Sudoku on my computer. In the beginning it all worked fine, but not long ago I was suddenly unable to use pencilmarks. I right-click on an empty box, and nothing happens. I can still left-click to add a number in it though.

I've checked the settings and I can't find any settings to enable/disable pencilmarks. And the font settings for the pencilmarks are default (as are all of the other font settings).

I've even tried to uninstall and re-install the software without any luck.

Anybody have any idea of what might have happened? Or how I can get it to work again?

/Mika
stilgar

Postby Pappocom » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:42 pm

Pencilmarks can be disabled, and maybe you accidentally did that, without realising it.

1. Press F4 to bring up the Game Options dialog.
2. Look at the front tab ("General 1"). In the top left corner is an "Allow pencilmarks" frame. You can disable pencilmarks for a certain grade by clearing the checkmark from the checkbox for that grade.
3. To allow pencilmarks, put a checkmark in the box for the grade you are playing.

- Wayne
Pappocom

Postby stilgar » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:26 pm

Duh!

You're absolutely right. Odd that I didn't see that before. I feel stupid now. ;) Someone must have disabled them. They are now enabled and work. *blushes*

Thanks for the quick answer.

/Mika
stilgar

Return to Forum questions and feedback