Blank Board Wanted

Having problems with the forum software, or suggestions for improvements

Blank Board Wanted

Postby scrappymom » Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:18 am

My strategy is to fill in all possible numbers on each cell and then I look to eliminate. the tiny newspaper size doesn't allow this easily. I'm looking for a blank board I can download and print. (I actually made my own on graph paper and scanned it but wondering if there's something more "professional")

My newspaper just started carrying Sudoku last week so I just started playing and have not been stumped-yet! The first few were so easy I was cocky and got bored but then it published 4 and 5 stars and it got fun.
scrappymom

Postby scrose » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:15 pm

The Daily Telegraph provides this simple worksheet.

This template was mentioned earlier.

Update: These templates were recently mentioned on the programmers' forum.
scrose

I'm just looking for...

Postby Doyle » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:53 pm

... a completely blank Sudoku grid (just the lines) that I can save on my computer and print out in different sizes as desired. I'm new at this but have developed my own pencilmark method that's not standard but is working for me. I need a blank grid to start with, since available grids aren't compatible with how I do it.
Doyle

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:23 am

I made a blank grid (just the lines), that I can adapt easily to any size, in Excel. It doesn't do anything other than accept dubbed puzzles and print out but it works for me (and if I can figure out how to do it, anybody can).

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

blank grid

Postby NessieBee » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:00 pm

Hello folks, just joined this today as I am a recent convert. I have prepared a blank grid as large as possible on excel - 2 pages back to back. Then I have taken it to a local printing service and had it laminated if you buy theright pen you can then make guesses in the squares and just rub them out when you are certain you have found the right number! Vanessa
NessieBee

Return to Forum questions and feedback