Welcome to Libération

All about puzzles in newspapers, magazines, and books

Welcome to Libération

Postby Pappocom » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:25 am

Pappocom's Sudoku comes to France. Readers of Libération are already puzzling away at a daily Sudoku grid. This will last for the summer, and longer if you like it.

Pappocom's Sudoku first appeared in the Conway Daily Sun, New Hampshire, USA in September 2004, and it has appeared in The Times (of London) since November 2004.

Don't be put off by some of the complicated-sounding posts in these forums. In some parts of the world they have got quite expert already. If you want help, just send in your question, and you are certain to get a friendly reply.

- Wayne Gould (Pappocom)
Pappocom

Re: Welcome to Libération

Postby Raph » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:18 pm

Pappocom wrote:Pappocom's Sudoku comes to France. Readers of Libération are already puzzling away at a daily Sudoku grid. This will last for the summer, and longer if you like it.

Hi

Thanks to Libération, I discovered your game and your site. I'm definitely highly addicted after 3 grids only:D
Raph

Postby orplowitz » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:08 am

hi

same here... I've discovered sudoku through a special edition of a scientific magazine called LA RECHERCHE and I also became highly addicted:)
orplowitz

Postby tonyskn » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:27 pm

I also discovered Sudoku in Libération 2 weeks ago and became addicted since the first puzzle !
I hope that Libération would still put daily puzzle after the end of the summer editions.
tonyskn

Return to Published puzzles