US/World Sudoku Champion Video Series

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

US/World Sudoku Champion Video Series

Postby motris » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:18 pm

A team from the Stanford School of Medicine recently documented my life in puzzles and sudoku and has put up an interesting interview of me on youtube.

Most intriguing for this audience, the project also includes the release of a weekly sudoku in one of their magazines with a video of me solving the puzzle as well as a video of me giving some tips on how I approached that puzzle. If any of you are curious to see how the world's fastest sudoku solver tackles a puzzle, this is the best chance to see me in action.

I've linked all the videos so far on this page - and you can watch in the coming weeks as some harder puzzles get posted (so far, the puzzles have only been of very easy to moderate in difficulty). Alternatively, just youtube "Snyder Sudoku" and you should see the whole series.

Thomas Snyder
motris.livejournal.com
motris

Postby tarek » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:52 pm

I followed the link to discover that YOUR LIFE in puzzles was part of the life of a fairly young man.

That combined with the fact that it was yourself posting that link, I couldn't help but feel that there was an "itsy bitsy teeny weeny" bit of narcissism in your post:D .

tarek
tarek

Return to General