Sudoku Styles All-In-One

Sudoku puzzles, off-site games and other resources on the Internet

Sudoku Styles All-In-One

Postby kakuroatk » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:36 pm

Hello All! I would like to introduce a new online web game called Sudoku Styles!!

Here is the link: https://www.atksolutions.com/games/sudoku.html

In addition to Classic Sudoku, this game also has many additional variations and is works around the concept of constraints.

Several of the other variations are:
- Sudoku X - Sudoku plus 2 extra constraints making an X
- Window Sudoku- Sudoku plus 4 extra window regions (Windoku)
- Jigsaw Sudoku - irregular shapes making up the constraints
- Mini Quad Sudoku - 4 mini interlocking Sudoku puzzles
- Mini Samurai Sudoku - 5 mini interlocking Sudoku puzzles

... and a LOT more!

There are 3 levels: Easy, Medium and Hard. The HARD level can be very challenging!
** Every puzzle has only one unique solution that can be solved through logic. **

Here are some screens:
Image Image

Image Image

It also works on mobile devices like iPad and Tablets.

5/1/2021 - Updated majority of puzzles for symmetry and difficulty level increased.

Cheers!
Last edited by kakuroatk on Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
kakuroatk

Re: Sudoku Styles All-In-One!

Postby denis_berthier » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:50 am

Hi Kakuroatk,

I had a look at your new Sudoku game (only the standard version). As for the other ones, I like the look of the interface. However, I think the still valid candidates should be displayed by default in the undecided cells - or, at least there should be an option for doing it.

I'v tried several hard puzzles, but I notice that they are much easier than the hard Kakuro puzzles. Is it deliberate?
denis_berthier
2010 Supporter

Re: Sudoku Styles All-In-One!

Postby kakuroatk » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:53 pm

Glad you like the game. It is still a work in progress when it comes to tweaking and making the classic Sudoku puzzles harder.
I do notice that for a particular puzzle type, that the more constraints it has, the level of hardness increases. Cheers!
kakuroatk

Re: Sudoku Styles All-In-One

Postby kakuroatk » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:21 pm

Update 9/15/2015 - Added a ton new puzzles and constantly updating. Hard level should be very challenging.

Tip: Keep in mind to quickly copy and paste pencil marks from one cell to another, use letters "C" and "V".
This saves a lot of housekeeping time.

Tip: Also, if a constraint has all but one cell completed then the "?" will auto-complete that last cell.
kakuroatk

Postby denis_berthier » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:26 pm

Hi kakuroatk
The grid design is nice.
I tried 3 hard classic puzzles; they are in the range 8.3-8.4, which seems correct for a hard level.

I can't see any means for automatically displaying the pencilmarks. Having to add them one by one in each cell is much too complicated.
denis_berthier
2010 Supporter

Postby kakuroatk » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:08 pm

Updated 4/30/2022 - Added 2 new puzzle styles... Windows Sudoku X (WindokuX) and Region Sudoku! Both of these are very challenging puzzles.
Folks on this forum are already aware of WindokuX so these are fun. However, Region Sudoku I find also very challenging. Even the easy level.

Image Image

This game now has, including Sudoku, 12 different puzzle styles!!

Here is the link: https://www.atksolutions.com/games/sudoku.html
kakuroatk

Postby kakuroatk » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:26 pm

Updated 2/13/2023 - Updated the game to include many more Jigsaw and Region designs.
In total, including Sudoku, Jigsaws, Regions and all the others now have a total of 30 different variations!
kakuroatk

Return to On the web