Talk 2 me! B my sudoku m8!:!::idea::) ::?::D
sudokudwlali

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:09 pm

What?

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

Postby simes » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:08 pm

Luna,

I guess we're just too old to understand the keul kid.
Last edited by simes on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
simes

Postby Karyobin » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:31 am

Mental, that one.
Karyobin

Postby lunababy_moonchild » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:35 am

Simes,

I certainly looks like it:D

Luna
lunababy_moonchild

Postby simes » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:50 am

I sought assistance from a younger aquaintance, and now, for our more experienced readers, I can offer a translation of the original post into English. It goes something like this:

mentalkid wrote:Who enjoys Sudoku?

Please tell me your opinions regarding Sudoku.

What techniques do you use to solve it?

Please respond! We can be Sudoku friends!
simes

Postby stuartn » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:38 pm

May I suggest that the young chap is referred back to previous postings in this august organ to asuage his obvious need for knowledge? - I'm off for a gin at the Ritz now. Must rush.

stuartn
www.brightonandhove.org
stuartn

VERY ANGRY TEENAGER

Postby sudokudwlali » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:12 pm

right you lot.

i may be 13 years old, but even a 1001 year old would understand the meaning of views.:!: Too be honest with you, if you cannot reply to this topic with any positive views then bog off (leave me alone) and go and talk to your posh mates (friends) who acquaint you when drinking gin at the Ritz!!!!!

I assume that you are only jealous, seeing as you are middle aged menaces who have nothing better to do than be nasty to a clever teenager like me.

Katz (Katrina):(:!::(:!::(:!::(

PS Don't you dare call me mental kid, simes and i am talking english, you toff!

My personality might say that I am mental, and my friends agree too, but there is no need to question my ability by saying that i'm mental. to let you know, i've just done my exams, my highest mark was 99, and lowest was 78. There is nothing mental about me, Simes and Karyobin. In my opinion, you are the ones with screw loose:!:
sudokudwlali

stuartn or whatever your piddly name is

Postby sudokudwlali » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:25 pm

i can assure you, i am not a young chap, im a girl you pleb (idiot)
sudokudwlali

Postby Karyobin » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:26 pm

Quite right!! Damned well said young un'! The poshness of this lot is up for debate though, I am undoubtedly the poshest person 'down this way' - I only drink the limiest Earl Grey tea from a crystal flagon and I poo into princely paraguayan porcelain.

What exams would they be, by the way? 99 and 78 are excellent for percentages, but SATs are marked out of 150, so only a small banana there. Sorry, but I'm a maths teacher. For the next week and a half, anyway - you need any pointers in that area, you know where I am. Think of it as a poor apology for questioning your sanity.

Keep up the good work, might I suggest you try to engage 'tso' in conversation, he's always up for a laugh.

(P.S. Actually 'pleb' would come from the Latin 'plebian', a commoner. But you are quite right, most commoners are idiots.)
Karyobin

Postby simes » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:39 pm

Now now Katz, take it in the spirit it which it was intended.... mockery!:D

As a general guide, if you want a clear, intelligent reply, try posting a clear, intelligent request. If you write as though you're texting, well, you've already seen the results.
Last edited by simes on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
simes

Karyobin

Postby sudokudwlali » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:41 pm

Apology accepted! Sorry, i was very angry, because I've had a slight argument with my friend today. Princely paraguayan porcelain? Well i only use anormal toilet, so I'm afraid, I'm not very posh!

I had 99 in Geography, 82 in maths (sorry!!!!), 97 in french, 78 in science, 95 in R.E, 92 in Welsh, 88 in english, 79 in Art, 79 in Graphics, 93 in Music, 92 in History and 93 in Drama so i'm as plesed as punch. If i did maths through english, then i would be very happy to ask your advice, but seeing as i do it through welsh, i don't think you would be of any help. I am sincerely grateful anyway. By the way, do you have any suggestions on how to get my own back on my registration teacher? You see, my friend and I spent an hour today cleaning chewing gum from desks, and to be honest with you, i don't even chew gum!

Thank you for that useful information, i can use that to backfire someone in an argument:!::!:

Please reply
:D
sudokudwlali

Postby Karyobin » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:57 pm

Congratulations, you sound like a model student. Sadly I only know one word of Welsh - 'draenog'. Marvellous word though, you'd be surprised how useful it can be.

Getting your own back on teachers? Wrong person to ask I'm afraid. I've taught in some of the dodgiest schools in the North East. My advice - be yourself. Nastily.

Not enough emoticons here, have one of mine ... ]:@0

I call it 'demonic howling pig'.

By the way, in my experience numbers work in most languages. As long as you're using Arabic numerals, sums are sums.
Karyobin

Postby sudokudwlali » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:54 pm

[color=darkblue]ill teach you some if you like

hello-helo
goodbye-hwyl fawr
thank you-diolch

]:@0 hehe, demonic howling pig! i like it very much!

By the way, what is your name?

I like the word draenog (hedgehog) but it doesnt really crop up in my vocabulary very often!

Thanks for the advice. I'd love to have you as my teacher, because lots of our teachers are truly horrid!

here are a few of my own emoticons![/color]

:(l) monkey
~8> chicken
@};- rose
:-" whistling
[color=cyan][/color]
sudokudwlali

SIMES

Postby sudokudwlali » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:23 pm

I can indeed take mockery but i really won't take it from low life scum of the earth like you. if you really want to correct me on my spelling/grammar, then ask me, don't go to your younger accquaintence. Anyhow, your younger accquaintance cannot translate my "text talk" into "normal english" This is how my message should read in "normal english"

Who here loves sudoku?
tell me your views on sudoku!
what's your way of solving it?
talk to me and be my sudoku mate!

Now, unless that are you are 10000345916536591691356190368951691 years old and your species are longer extinct, then even the least abled bodied can understand the slightest "text talk"
eg

2-to
B-be
Ur-your

see, not that hard!

and anyway, shouldn't we be talking about sudoku? not telling me how to spell and use correct grammar! And don't you dare say that I am an unexperienced reader, although I am 13, I can assure you that my teachers and family will tell you that I could read as good as any adult, including you! just because you are an old fuddy duddy who is highly spoken for, it doesn't mean that you can mock me. If you haven't noticed, I am a 13 year old child, and these days this is how children talk. Around 90% have a mobile phone, and are glued to it. You were just unlucky to meet one of thaose 10% who DO have a phone but rarely use it. In future, please do not refer to me as the mentalkid. Imagine a kid on this website, who actually has mental problems. You would make them feel small, you great big ogre! What kind of name is Simes? At least my name-sudokudwlali has something to do with the art of sudoku! Have you done my poll? No, probably not, because you probably take 4.5 hours to do it:!:

i honestly dont mean to be cheeky or rude, but people like you make my blood boil. Just because I am young, you think it's right for you to mock me and soforth. If you do not wish to speak to me, or can't understand, ask POLITELY.

At least Karyobin has apologized to me and has admitted that I am a model student, even though she doesnt know me. Why are you like this? Why not apologize and make peace, instead of futher mockery?

I can assure you that I am a bright kid, and have only joined on this website because I want to talk to others that share my interests of Sudoku. If I cannot enjoy this then thank yourself Mr/Mrs Toff, you have ruined my fun.

People are always moaning these days that childern are glued to the tv screens, or some other bad things, isnt it a good thing that one of my interests is SuDoku:?:

I eagerly await your reply.:!:
sudokudwlali

Next

Return to Advanced solving techniques