Sudoku Learning Center

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

Sudoku Learning Center

Postby pat1il » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:49 am

Sudoku Learning Center is a web site designed to help people master a wide variety of solver techniques. It includes instructional text and specially designed puzzles and graphical hints to help individuals master Sudoku.

The techinques covered are hidden singles, block and row/column interactions, block and block interactions, naked subsets, hidden subsets, XY Wings, X-Wings, Swordfish, Coloring and Forcing Chains.

In addition, the web site has a "Dancing Links" solver for those that want solutions to puzzles not covered by the above techniques.

Besides the lessons on the various techniques, you may choose the types of puzzles you wish to solve. It allows you to select custom puzzles with just the techniques you wish to see in your puzzles. It's a great way to play Sudoku for fun:)

Hopefully someone besides me will find this useful I would appreciate feedback on the web site. It is still a work in progress and obviously needs more work. The web site http://www.sudokulearningcenter.com
pat1il

Postby yetti4 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:32 pm

I like your mechanism to enter numbers by moving your mouse.
I dont think someone is going to pay for learning sudokus :P
yetti4

Sudoku Learning Center

Postby pat1il » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:50 pm

Everything is free on the web site, including all of the lessons. You do not even need to register to take lessons and registering does not require an email address. The only advantage is that the web site will keep track of your completed lessons.

The certificate for completion of the lessons is just for fun and was never intended to make money. To date, no one has requested a certificate after completing the lessons:) The web site has no advertisement on it and was created just for the intellectual curiosity of doing such a project.

Pat
pat1il

Return to General