Sudoku Genius

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

Sudoku Genius

Postby 9X9 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:50 pm

Because it refers to a brand-new book, albeit not one from Pappocom, I've written a troglodytic post in the "Sudoku Books from Pappocom" forum about the excellent Sudoku Genius - "the first ever book of genius level Sudoku".

I unreservedly recommend it to you.
9X9

Postby Animator » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:58 pm

Everyone that is intresteind in a Sudoku Book will read the Sudoko Books section.

Everyone that is not intrested in one will hate you for posting spam in this section of the forum for a thread in another section of the forum.

And you didn't even spam properly... atlest you could have added a direct link to the thread...

(If it were up to me this thread (in General/puzzle that is) would be removed completly.)
Animator

Postby 9X9 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:11 pm

Animator

No offence meant. I'm not up to speed with the cross-referring of threads you refer to and merely wanted to point people at a post about what I think is a very desirable book, that I put in arguably the wrong forum (since it's not a Pappocom book) because I've not posted for a while and am therefore "ring rusty". I was and still am very short of time and couldn't correct my error as I would have wished.

If someone more proficient than me can transfer it to this forum, I'd be more than happy. As ever, I'm only trying to help other members.
9X9

Return to General