Sudoku Fever!! Is anyone else obsessed?HELP!

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

Sudoku Fever!! Is anyone else obsessed?HELP!

Postby shedoku » Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:43 am

I have never had OCD or any other major obsessions, but really, I am at a loss for why I seem to be so obsessed with sudoku! Is anyone else afflicted with Sudoku Fever? I came upon sudoku about 2 months ago and have not been able to put it down. I used to just do one puzzle, now I do 8-10 puzzles a day, so much so that I am getting less and less sleep!! I actually think I am getting eye strain from all the sudokus I have been doing. when I have time at work I sneak a few minutes of sudoku, while chatting on the cell phone with friends, I queitly do sudoku. It's all the time!. It's a case of major sudoku on the brain. Please help!! anyone else battling a sudoku addiction?? why is this so addictive and how do I break it?!!!
shedoku

Postby Lindy » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:25 am

Don't worry about it! Enjoy the rollercoaster - just in case it slows down a bit. I've been doing sudoku for a few years now and was much like you when I first started them. Maybe it was burn-out, but the frenzy died down after a year or so! I still find them addictive, but I'm happy with just a couple a day, making room for other types of puzzles I'm equally addicted to!
Lindy

Postby sudokuaddict » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:30 am

Well, I had this obsession for the 28 days that the free trial offered me and now I am looking everywhere for more sudoku puzzles. I wud sit in office and 15 mins of work wud be alternated with 1 game of sudoku.:)

Can you please tell me where I can download some sudoku puzzles everyday?
sudokuaddict

Postby simes » Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:47 am

See the links on this page
www.sadmansoftware.com/sudoku/techniques.htm

Simes
Last edited by simes on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simes

Online Sudoku

Postby rkd » Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:29 pm

Try this online sudoku ...

http://ncb.ernet.in/~dugar/fun/sudoku.php

--rkd
rkd

Postby sudokudwlali » Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:33 pm

don't worry about it! sudoku helps build the strengh in ur brains and stuff, it helps u have the agility 2 work nd stuff.

ok, im talkin a load of waffle, but who cares?

im 13 nd luv sudokus and do the daily!
sudokudwlali

Postby keshihead » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:46 pm

I found a website that'll get rid of sudoku-withdrawl symptoms

www.websudoku.com

It's got literally BILLIONS of puzzles from Easy to Evil!
keshihead

Return to General