Redz Sudoku

Post the puzzle or solving technique that's causing you trouble and someone will help

Redz Sudoku

Postby jaguaru » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:57 am

I'm looking for someone who has played Redz Sudoku and might be able to help me with problem 279 of the Sand Storm version.

Redz from www.TAMSA.org, that is.
jaguaru

Postby Pat » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:20 pm

jaguaru wrote:I'm looking for someone who has played Redz Sudoku ( from www.TAMSA.org )
and might be able to help me with problem 279 of the Sand Storm version.

sorry, i must admit i've never understood why anyone would wish to solve a SuDoku using weird symbols
TAMSA wrote:Since all the images are remarkably similar, Redz will force you to concentrate harder and pay greater attention than what you may be used to.
    The illustrations are so similar that one minor difference between the Redz makes it a whole different image.
Pat

Thanks

Postby jaguaru » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:44 pm

It's a lot of fun... more challenging and all; just that I got stuck in this particular one.

Thanks anyway.
jaguaru

Postby katherine_china » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Pat wrote:sorry, i must admit i've never understood why anyone would wish to solve a SuDoku using weird symbols

1to9 are enough for a 9×9 sudoku puzzle.that's classical.that's sudoku.
katherine_china

Postby tarek » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:03 pm

I will probably post the golden nugget using rare species of wild life as symbols.

The poor solvers are unaware that they are dealing with some very poisonous species. Mercy killing would be the reason for all of this as I would hate to see anyone die of frustration.

I was impressed by the south american waxy monkey leaf frog from "Life in cold blood" last Monday.

By the way, Am I off topic here??

tarek
tarek

Rare species

Postby jaguaru » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:56 pm

Rare, endangered species sounds interesting.:D

The south american waxy monkey leaf frog? U talking 'bout the animal or is there a game related to that?:?:

The cool thing about the Redz is that I'm helping with the opening of a guide dog school for the blind just by getting the game. They have other versions, too... including the traditional numerical one. Anyway, check it out (tamsa.org).

The sad thing about the Redz is that I'm still stuck... though getting closer to solve it every day!
jaguaru

Re: Rare species

Postby tarek » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:23 pm

jaguaru wrote:The south american waxy monkey leaf frog? U talking 'bout the animal or is there a game related to that?:?:
Oh don't mind me, I was just thinking out loud.

I guess if two LOCKED lions KILL a Panda in CAGE 9, then that would be good psychological drive towards donations:D

tarek
tarek

Postby JL » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:54 pm

Pat wrote:sorry, i must admit i've never understood why anyone would wish to solve a SuDoku using weird symbols

I do have a sudoku board that uses symbols from The Da Vinci Code. Not that I've used it, but I'm sure others also have and enjoy using it.
JL

Postby wintder » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:09 am

There is a Table of Elements Sudoku, pretty big.
wintder

Postby HATMAN » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:49 pm

If you are fed up with 1-9 (or you are an electrical engineer) you might want to try my complex number killers at:

http://www.djape.net/sudoku/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1166
HATMAN

"Or" an electrical engineer? Isn't that "and

Postby jaguaru » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:45 pm

Don't you mean you need to be an electrical engineer to play that version of the game?

What if you're not? Can anyone play if given a detailed explanation of how it's done?:?:

It looks pretty cool; but it left me lost!:(
jaguaru

Re: Rare species

Postby jaguaru » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:47 pm

:Dhillarious

tarek wrote:Oh don't mind me, I was just thinking out loud.

I guess if two LOCKED lions KILL a Panda in CAGE 9, then that would be good psychological drive towards donations:D

tarek
jaguaru

Postby HATMAN » Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Jaguaru

No, it is just that electrical engineers are trained to use complex numbers in alternating current theory.

If you post what you are not clear about in that Komplex Killer stream, I'll put an explanation in.

Maurice
HATMAN

Return to Help with puzzles and solving techniques