Redownload Sudoku

Programs which generate, solve, and analyze Sudoku puzzles

Redownload Sudoku

Postby Chrissy43 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:55 am

I bought and registered the Suduko program and was happliy using it but recently had to have my PC rebuilt and want to redownload the program. I have tried it via the website but keep getting an error message:
Your system clock appears to have been changed, possibly in an attempt to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is already correct, rebooting the system may fix this problem, otherwise contact the author of this program for instructions (report code CCB-A).
My system clock and date is fine and I have rebooted and I still get this message - Can I redownload the program that I purchased? If not how do I get the new download to recognise that I am registered or to at least work?
Chrissy43

Postby Son of Pappocom » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:30 pm

Hi,

I've sent you a fix over email.

Regards
Scott
Son of Pappocom

Sudoku clock

Postby Chrissy43 » Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:32 am

Thanks Scott for your help

Chrissy
Chrissy43

Error: Clock has been changed

Postby jimmyhassanjr » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:28 pm

I have the same problem right now. How can I fix it?
jimmyhassanjr

Postby Son of Pappocom » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:33 pm

Hi Jimmy,

I've sent you a fix-clock email. Let me know if you run into any more trouble.

Regards
Scott
Son of Pappocom

Re: Redownload Sudoku code CCB-A

Postby opalias » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi,
Is this part of the Forum still active? I'm a long time user of Pappocom Sudoku but I just had to reinstall my laptop with Win 7. I reinstalled Sudoku, but I now get this message:

Your system clock appears to have been changed, possibly in an attempt to defeat the security system on this program. Please correct your system clock before trying to run this program again. If your clock is already correct, rebooting the system may fix this problem, otherwise contact the author of this program for instructions (report code CCB-A).

Can you help?
Many thanks
opalias
opalias

Postby Pat » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Pat

Return to Software