Problem with Sudoku.org.uk Extreme sudokus

Sudoku puzzles, off-site games and other resources on the Internet

Problem with Sudoku.org.uk Extreme sudokus

Postby beachcomber6 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:59 am

There seems to be a problem about to hit the fan with sudoku.org.uk with the weekly Extreme Sudoku puzzles.
I work about 10 days in advance for various reasons and noticed something when I accessed the first Extreme Sudoku of 2023 (Jan1 to Jan 7). Sequentially, this should have been puzzle No. 850, but was actually shown as No. 5230. The next week’s was 5237 and so on, incrementing by 7 for each puzzle. No big thing, but odd ……
Today I accessed No. 5244 (Jan 15 to Jan 21) and the problem seems to be escalating.
When I look at my personal history for Extremes, the 2023 puzzles I have done (now 3) are showing as normal, yet to be validated, but the validated puzzles from 2022 show only the date of each one and the word ‘missing’ in red against each one.
Oddly enough, I am still on the leaderboard with 50, as is (presumably) everybody else who was on it before. So it could be worse, and probably soon will be.
Can anyone throw any light on this?
Brian
beachcomber6

Re: Problem with Sudoku.org.uk Extreme sudokus

Postby beachcomber6 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:22 am

This now seems to have been resolved. The three extreme sudokus I had entered for January are now shown with their sequential numbers corrected and all history is showing as 'correct'.
Thanks to whoever sorted it out!
beachcomber6

Return to On the web