No longer receiving notification email?

Everything about Sudoku that doesn't fit in one of the other sections

No longer receiving notification email?

Postby Havard » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:20 pm

they stopped for me. It started happening right after Son of Pappocom announced that the forum had new owners now.
Am I the only one who is experiencing this change?

Havard
Havard

Postby ronk » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:48 pm

stopped for me too
ronk
2012 Supporter

Postby Havard » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:24 pm

this is obviously not the only change around here... Is it just for me, or is the forumwindow now reduced to such a small size that it prevents seeing large candidategrids etc. And the commericals on the side... Not happy!:(
Havard

Postby coloin » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:35 pm

Yes.....it happened mid log in a short time ago

Someone told me to press the shift key as you click on the post - this gets a full window.

This better be made common knowledge otherwise people are going to walk away from the forum......

C
coloin

Postby Havard » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:16 pm

well, the notifications are back...
but seriously, if anyone in charge is reading this, this forums greatest resource is all the fantastic people that hang around here. With these changes, I predict this is going to change very fast, and this forum will quickly become worthless to whoever is trying to make money out of it...

Havard
Havard

Postby Condor » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:42 am

Havard wrote:this is obviously not the only change around here... Is it just for me, or is the forumwindow now reduced to such a small size that it prevents seeing large candidategrids etc. And the commericals on the side... Not happy!:(

If you want the full window without all the extra stuff try www.sudoku.com/boards/
Condor

Return to General