Basically, my website is basically a pencil-marking system, except its electronic.
I do not play sudoku with paper/pencil etc. but ive seen various instructional videos that teach pencil-marking techniques. so i dveloped an electronic/website version.
so far apart from that, im not planning on any 'solving' procedures.
1) Ive got to design an 'installation' process - to set up the initial sudoku board.
Currently you need to manually enter all the numbers, replacing blank squares with 0 (zero).
start from the top left, type 9 digits, then go to the next line & type 9 digits... etc
Here is a difficult / hard board:-
I basically do 27 digits (all the top 3x3 row.) then do the next 27 digits - next 3x row, & then the bottom row.
its a quick check to see if all the lines are the same length, i know ive got all the digits.
1A) i then put the 3 x lines into one 81=-digit line. and add the URL:-www.kwister.com/sudoku/?start=800020010
i'll develop a quicker method to set it up...
2) in each blank square, you'll see a small arrow.. Select a test number you think will go to the square & click on the SUBMIT button. (you can change a few/multiple squares at the same time.)
2A) if you realise a test number does NOT go in the box, use the arrow again to select that number & then press submit - it will go away.
3) when you are sure a specific number goes into a box (not a test) - use the arrow to select a REAL number (you do not need to remove the test numbers first)...
- currently it only 'saves' the initial values (if the website/PC crashes).. i'll make a way so it periodically saves any changes you make.
- if you accidentally put a REAL number in the wrong box - You'll need to press the BACK button on your browser - i'll fix that too, so you can remove a real number.
Any thoughts... ??